Sunday, November 23, 2008

Time Capsule

I am planning on decoupaging a desk and I'm going through some old notes and postcards tonight. I came across a Time Capsule that I completed in 1991.

Today's date is May 20, 1991.
I am 12 years old and I am in the 6th grade.
What I like to do most is play with Jami.
These people are most important to me: Jami and Anne
I'm good at swimming and tennis.
What I value most is my money.
I worry about.... I left this one blank.
I get angry about my sister.
Recently, I've learned I got a 95 on my math test.
Ten years from now I hope to be in a college.
Something I'd like to accomplish in my life is school.
Something special about me is that I think I do good in school.

Finding this made me smile. Jami is still an important friend in my life nearly 18 years later. These days it is James and Morgan that are playing rather than us! I don't remember getting angry at Abby, but I guess at the time we didn't always get along. Sorry sista!

1 comment:

Hilbrich Family said...

That is so funny you found that time capsule! It made me smile! :) You are still important to me too!! When James and Morgan get a little older we should have them make a time cpasule.