Henry, You are the sweetest 6 month old I know! You are full of smiles and laughs! You are becoming your own little person and have the cutest dimples!
You love to play with your feet and blow bubbles. You are constantly making funny noises. You LOVE bath time and get so excited when you hear the water start going.
Your hair is as red as ever. I never thought I would have a red haired little boy!
You are still a big boy. You weigh 19 lbs 4 oz and are 27 3/4 inches long. You are starting to outgrow your 6-12 month clothes and most of your onsies are 12-18 months size.
You wear a size 3 diaper, but will probably need size 4 very soon. You are a good night sleeper. You go to bed around 7 and wake up to eat between 5-6am. Then you go back to sleep until 8-8:30. You haven't settled into a good nap routine yet. But you usually take 2-3 naps at some point during the day.
You can't quite sit up on your own yet. You spend a lot of time hanging out in your high chair and exersaucer. Your brothers keep you very entertained and you think they are hilarious!
You haven't started eating solid food yet, but will soon. You got your first tooth right after I wrote your 5 month post and your second tooth came the middle of March. No sign of the top teeth yet, but the dr thinks they will be here soon. We love you so much Henry!
Sweet Henry, You are already 5 months old! I don't know where the last month went, but it went by FAST. I feel like a lot has happened the last month. Here are the highlights:
- You are still big. I'm guessing around 19-20 lbs. You are wearing 6-12 months or 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- You are starting to outgrow your little baby chairs. You love your exersaucer and jumperoo.
- You started rolling over the middle of February. You can easily roll from your back to your tummy, but still can't go tummy to back.
- You started daycare the beginning of February. You are doing great and love all your new friends and teachers. The only downside is that you don't get much sleep while you are there. I guess you are too busy socializing. :)
- You have had several 1-2 day fevers and runny noses that haven't warranted a trip to the dr, but we hope you are over winter illnesses for good. We are ready for spring and fresh air/sunshine!
- You are eating every 3-4 hours and taking 3-4 naps a day. You are still waking up once a night to eat and we are hoping to end that soon! Momma is ready for a full nights sleep!
- One of your new favorite things is blowing bubbles...