Sweet Henry, You are already 5 months old! I don't know where the last month went, but it went by FAST. I feel like a lot has happened the last month. Here are the highlights:
- You are still big. I'm guessing around 19-20 lbs. You are wearing 6-12 months or 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- You are starting to outgrow your little baby chairs. You love your exersaucer and jumperoo.
- You started rolling over the middle of February. You can easily roll from your back to your tummy, but still can't go tummy to back.
- You started daycare the beginning of February. You are doing great and love all your new friends and teachers. The only downside is that you don't get much sleep while you are there. I guess you are too busy socializing. :)
- You have had several 1-2 day fevers and runny noses that haven't warranted a trip to the dr, but we hope you are over winter illnesses for good. We are ready for spring and fresh air/sunshine!
- You are eating every 3-4 hours and taking 3-4 naps a day. You are still waking up once a night to eat and we are hoping to end that soon! Momma is ready for a full nights sleep!
- One of your new favorite things is blowing bubbles...