The biggest change from last month is that you are now eating some solid foods. You aren't very interested, but so far you have tried apples, pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, broccoli and avocado. But you are very take it or leave it when it comes to food. Sometimes I think you want us to spoon feed you which is so opposite of your brothers. We don't plan on spoon feeding and will just let you eat at your own pace(a.k.a. baby led weaning)
You love watching and being with your big brothers. They are very very loving and gentle with you. They are always giving you hugs and kisses. They are the BEST entertainment. If the boys ride in Todd's new truck they all get to sit in the same row!
What else are you up to this month?
- You are around 20 lbs, wearing 12-18 months or 18-24 months size clothes, and in size 3 diapers.
- You love being around people, noise and activity. Sometimes you get a sad face or stop crying if you are left alone for a minute.
- You are sleeping well at night. Usually you go down around 7-7:30 and sleep until 5:30-6:30.
- You are starting to take some longer naps, but most are around 30-45 minutes.
- You still only have your two bottom teeth. I think your top ones should be coming soon!