Friday, November 14, 2008

Locked out of the car.......

Sorry no picture post tonight. James and I were stuck at Price Chopper for 1 1/2 hours this evening. Silly mommy locked her keys in the car along with her purse and phone. Luckily, I had James out of the car before it happened. I was lifting James' carrier out of the base and into a cart. It was REALLY windy here today and blew my door shut before I could grab my purse. At first I was thinking I could call a couple friends/neighbors that live close by, but I have no ones numbers memorized. They are all programmed in the cell phone. Price Chopper let me us their phone so I left Todd a message on his cell and at home just in case he didn't check his cell to come rescue us! James and I spent our 1 1/2 hours roaming the isles and I think I can tell you where every item in the store located. I was planning on making a nice dinner tonight but we ended up at the deli/bakery with a rotisserie chicken, mac and cheese. green beans, a pumpkin pie, and Todd's favorite... burnt ends. I just couldn't face cooking.

No comments: