Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chuck E Cheese Party

We celebrated James' 3rd Birthday at Chuck E Cheese. He really enjoyed Jack's party in August so we thought it would be fun for him to go back. He was a little overwhelmed at the party, but overall, I think he enjoyed himself.

James and Blake were so happy to have Grandma and Grandpa down for the weekend!

James and Daddy did the ticket blaster together. It was "really windy in there" according to James!

Morgan was a big help with the presents!

James loved his birthday crown!

Andy and Morgan came without Jami and baby Mackenzie. We missed them!

The daddy's enjoyed playing the games as much as the kids!

Ashley and Blake. I love how she loves our boys so much!

Trying to get a family picture is next to impossible. You should see the other 10! This was the best. Maybe when James is 4 he will sit still for a picture.

James and Chuck E Cheese!

Some of the party people!

No party is complete without cupcakes. I was less than impressed with the Chuck E Cheese cake last time so I made my own cupcakes. I got the recipe from my friend Maleah's blog. They are so good!

1 comment:

Maleah said...

Happy Birthday James! Glad you like the cupcakes. :)