Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

We had a wonderful 4th of July! The weather was perfect for an outdoor picnic and time at the beach. All of my mom's extended family joined us for our annual 4th picnic. What a fun day!
Such a smiley boy!

It was great having Ashley visit for a few days!
Little guy in a big chair!
Me and my Blake. :)
Loving the grass.
This picture "would" have been perfect if Blake was looking at the camera.
No time to stop and take a picture....
>
There were lots of babies this year!
Laura, born March 2010 to my cousin Steven and wife Roxanne. Isn't she precious!
Baby Ben, born June 30, 2010 to my cousin Lisa and husband Mike. I loved how his outfit matched Blake's.
My cousin Shannon with her family.

Jack, Gillian, Madison, and Alex

My mom with Aunt Lynda, their Uncle Johnny and first cousins
The whole gang!
Lots of delicious food. I think James inherited my love for a good potluck!
A perfect day for a picnic!

James has loved taking kayak rides.
Just chillin'
A group boat ride with all the cousins
Relaxing for a brief moment

No comments: