Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ski Trip- Part 2

Saturday morning everyone was up and ready to hit the slopes. James did more skiing with Todd and is LOVING it! The boys and I once again hung back at the condo for the morning. Uncle Seth wasn't feeling great so he stayed behind too.

It snowed most of the day and it was gorgeous! Here are a couple views from our condo.


While James napped(he has slept in our King size bed during the trip)

Blake did a lot of exploring..


Around 1:30pm I headed out skiing with Dad, Jack and Gillian. Today was much more my speed. We mainly stayed on greens so I got my confidence back a little.

We all met back at the condo for the evening. Seth and Dad went to Whole Foods and brought back an assortment of good food for dinner. We ended the night playing Skipbo and Yahtzee!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Tell David and Abby to have a kid already! :)

Hilbrich Family said...

FUN! James looks sooo BIG in his PJ's taking a nap in the king sized bed. :)