Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blake Michael

Blake Michael was born today at 11:50 am weighing 9 lbs 8 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches. Blake is named after my late grandpa Blake Lennon(my mother's father) and Michael is the same middle as my brother Seth. We are so overjoyed to have this new, healthy precious baby in our lives! Blake looks a lot like James as a newborn, but has darker and thicker hair. We have a feeling it will fall out in the next month and grow back blonde. Here are some pictures from our first day as a family of four!

First photo. Blake cried a lot after he was born. Very vocal!

Blake is a BIG boy! 9 lbs 8 oz. Everyone including me was shocked especially since I was measuring small. I must hide a big baby well.

Blake and his proud Daddy!

First bath. So much hair to comb.

James and Blake's first meeting. I think they will soon be the best of friends!

James did so well around Blake and is already calling him "baby Blake".

My 3 boys!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Congrats on the wonderful addition to your lives! I can't wait to meet him.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys :)

Hilbrich Family said...

He is so sweet!! I've told Morgan all about him. She can't wait to meet "Baby Blake!"

Kim said...

Such a precious family!!