Wednesday, December 30, 2009

White Christmas

Christmas Eve we had a big family dinner at my Grandparents home mid-afternoon. My cousin Jake and his wife Marla made an amazing gourmet meal. So good! We then went to 4:00 Christmas Eve service at church. When we went into church is was just drizzling, but when we came out an hour later it was sleeting. The roads were really bad, but we made it home safely with a tired little boy. We tried to wake him up, but he was so tired so we just put him straight to bed.

Tired baby boy.

Making our traditional red cake for Christmas dinner!

James' presents from Santa!

Here are some Christmas morning video:



Chirstmas morning we woke up to 4-6 inches of beautiful snow! We tried to leave and drive to my parents, but since our van sits so low to the ground and our neighborhood had not been plowed we didn't make it too far. Thankfully, Seth offered to come pick us up in his all-terrain truck.




James really enjoyed being outside helping Todd and got very upset when I made him come back in, so he watched from the front door.

Nothing like a good box!

Riding my new 4 wheeler from Uncle Seth.

Enjoying some Christmas brunch!
Not many pictures of me this year because I woke up with pink eye in both eyes!

1 comment:

Hilbrich Family said...

Looks like James had a great Christmas! Morgan and I are ready for our next play date!