Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lots of catching up

I have a lot of catching up to do from the last month. I have been slacking on many things including the blog. Not only have I been sick three times in the last six weeks(strep throat, bad cold, and stomach flu), but we are 16 weeks pregnant. The last two months have been rough but I'm finally starting to feel better. I haven't taken any pregnancy pictures yet, but I plan to soon. We are due the end of May so James and the new baby will be a little more than 2 years apart. James doesn't understand exactly what having a baby means to him, but he does understand that babies are in tummy's. Not only does he like to lift up my shirt to pat and kiss my stomach but he seems to think they everyone is carrying a baby. So everyone gets lots of tummy kisses and baby pats from James. It is very sweet. I've been to the dr twice so far and go again on Monday for a routine check up. I'll have my sonogram in January but we are keeping baby #2 a surprise!

2 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

Glad to see you are blogging again! :) Morgan can't wait to have another friend to play with in May!!

Maleah said...

Congratulations!!!