Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last day of school

Today was James' last day of school. Since Sept he has been attending a preschool program at our church which is conveniently less than a mile from where I work. He went on Mondays/Wednesdays from 9-3:30. It has been a great experience and we feel so blessed that we were able to take him to our church environment. I knew James always loved being there, participating in the fun activities and playing with all the other children. Somedays, so much fun, that I would go to pick him up and he didn't want to come with me. These are pictures from his last day when I came to pick him up. He was on the outdoor playground and covered in debris! We will miss his wonderful teacher Ms Melanie! Once Todd is out of school(2 weeks from today) James will be spending his Mondays/Wednesdays with his Dada.

No comments: