Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guys Weekend


Todd had his friends Shawn and Asa in town for the weekend. Aaron was supposed to come down as well, but plans changed when little Maggie arrived 2 months early. All I can say is that these guys can definitely stay up later than me! Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it. They enjoyed some golf, the Steamboat Arabia Museum, Power and Light District, Melting Pot on the Plaza, the college basketball experience, going to a NCAA tournament game and some good KC Jack Stack BBQ!

James are I are still a little under the weather. Yesterday he ran a fever(103.6 which made me freak out a little. I've read that you need to be concerned over 104) and just wasn't himself for a few hours. Today he still has a low fever, but seems much happier and has napped better. I have my voice back but this morning woke up with some bright pink eyes. I'm not sure if it is officially pink eye, but I've had a cold and I think it is just trying to work its way out of my body. I'm hoping that we will all be healthy soon!

No comments: