Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I want what you're having!!!

James is really starting to notice if what we are eating is different than what he is eating. Last night Todd and I were having a taco shells. Basically, it is taco meat in pasta shells with enchilada sauce. I thought it might be too spicy for James even though it wasn't hot so I gave him some fruit, veggies, and cheese instead. Well James moaned and reached for our plates so finally I gave him a bit of taco meat. He liked it and starting moaning for more. He ended up eating 2 shells. I guess it wasn't too spicy for him! He really will eat everything and ALOT of it! This morning I was eating my grapefruit and James noticed which perked his interest. So I let him try a little of the juice. I'm not sure if he liked it because he didn't bother me for seconds. :)


No comments: