Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Braces


Yes, this is my mouth full of metal. I thought once I had escaped the teenage years without having braces that I had escaped them for good, but I was WRONG! I have a bottom tooth that has slowly started to protrude forward. My dentist was concerned that if it continued another 10 years it might be beyond repair. I will just wear the bottom braces for a couple months and then wear top and bottom for about a year. So, here I am, nearly 30 and with braces. Sigh.......

3 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

They look great Jennifer! Don't worry you may not be alone for too long. You know I will probably be joining you with a mouth full of metal. At least it is only a year. It will go fast!

Maleah said...

You poor thing! I hated braces when I was young. I know that my teeth have moved alot since then since I never wore my retainer but not enough to worry about braces. Do you think that James will end up in braces some day? I know that Hannah will b/c both Chris and I did.

rachel vaughn said...

maybe it'll catch on and be the new thing people do to look young. forget botox!