Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas thoughts by James

James was asked the following questions at preschool this week so I thought I would share his answers.

Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Because we play in the snow.

Who is Jesus?
A part of the world.

Where was Jesus born?
In Christmas

Who came to visit baby Jesus when he was born?
The angels

Why do we put up Christmas trees?
Because we celebrate Christmas.

What is on top of your Christmas tree?  Why?
I not have a top of Christmas tree.  (This is true.  We don't have a Christmas tree topper.)

Why do we give each other presents?
Because it's Christmas

What is your favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Bells

If I had never seen or heard of Santa, how would you explain to me who he is?
You need to be good

How old is Santa?
I don't anytime

Where does Santa get his toys?
From the North Pole.

Are you on Santa's good list or bad list?  How do you know?
Good list because it's Christmas day

What are the names of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph

How do reindeer fly?
They go up

Where is the North Pole?
Far far away

If you could wish for one thing for Christmas what would it be?
A toy



No comments: