Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

We returned last Saturday night from our 10 day holiday extravaganza! I have been playing "catch up" ever since and I finally feel like we are starting to get settled again(caught up on laundry and Christmas decorations are down). We made a big circle of the Midwest during our 10 days. Through NE, IA, SD, MN, WI, IL and back through IA to get back to MO. WHEW! It makes me tired just thinking about it! We visited Todd's family in SD/MN and then headed to Chicago to visit the Schneider family. I will be posting some highlights soon.
Here are some pics of the boys at the hotel in Minneapolis. I try so hard to get a good pic of the two of them and this is what I end up with!! We stayed in the cities for a night on our way to Chicago. Ashley(Todd's sister) watched the boys for a couple hours so we were able to sneak out for a nice dinner.





Even though I didn't get the "perfect shot" I love how much they already LOVE each other!

No comments: