Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gender Reveal Party

Thursday we were thrilled to be a part of the Hilbrich's gender reveal party. Since Todd and I don't find out the sex of our babies it was fun to experience the other side of things and celebrate the baby's pending arrival! The Hilbrich's are excited to announce another GIRL will be joining there family. It is so funny that I ended up with 2 boys and Jami is ending up with 2 girls! I hope that our boys will learn to be true gentlemen by spending time with the Hilbrich girls! Morgan and James have a very special friendship that I hope will continue as they grow up. Here are some pics and a short video from the party! Congratulations!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer! Is Jami your bff from high school that you brought with you to the NC Outer Banks that summer we all went to the beach?!? When I saw her face, I was so sure it was her. Yah for babies!

Hilbrich Family said...

Hi Meredith...it is me from the NC summer trip way back when! Hope you are doing well!! :)
Jennifer...so glad you were at our reveal! It wouldn't have been the same without you. Time to start planning the double wedding. HA!!