Monday, June 29, 2009

Michigan

We arrived in Michigan last weekend and have been having a great time. Our friends, the Schneiders, joined us last week Sunday-Friday and we all had a really good time. This is the first time that I've had a chance to get caught up on the blog. I'm currently at the Lexington public Library, but we are hoping to have WiFi at our beach house very soon. I'm going through withdrawl. We had great weather and went to the beach everyday. James is getting used to his new surroundings and is loving the beach. I think he would stay down by the water all day if we would let him. He is saying lots of new words too. Last week he said trees, sky, Scout, Caleb, GiGi(Gillian), Seth along with some others that I know I'm forgetting. He still will not say Mama! What is wrong with this boy? Whenever I try to get him to say Mama he either ignores me or says DaDa in his loudest yelling voice! Here are some pictures from our last week.


















3 comments:

Hilbrich Family said...

James...why won't you say Mama?!?!?
Cute pictures of all the kiddos! Glad you are having a fun time!!

Schneider Family said...

We had so much fun! Thanks again for having us! We'll chat soon!

rachel vaughn said...

cute. looks like so much fun!