Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Vikings game, shopping at the Mall of America and swimming

We all drove to the MOA for lunch after James's morning nap. After lunch Todd and Justin took the light rail downtown to the Metrodome. Ashley and I stayed at the Mall until 3pm and did some shopping.

Todd at the game

Shopping with Ashley

Once back from the Mall Ashley and I took James to the hotel pool. I assumed that he would love it because he enjoyed my parents pool the end of summer. As soon as we walked into the pool area James got very frightened and started crying. It was the first time that I have seem him truly scared. His VERY scared cry was definitely different than his normal cry. He didn't cry long so I got him undressed and got in the pool. He didn't cry once we were in the pool but he was clinging on to me very tightly and wasn't exactly enjoying himself. Poor thing!



No comments: